Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1 today is the day..


This was the clouds and the moon right after midnight

The sunset around 5:30ish

Happy New Year! Well today is the day the official beginning of my Photo 365 Project. Last night I had to work but we kciked off the new year in a good way making money, So I cant complain. Toward the end of the night I was thinking about pictures and what I wanted to start this project off with and to my suprise the deliberation process was harder than I thought it was going to be. I brought my camera to work with me but unfortunally I could only bring a point and shoot camera because I have not been able to aquire the money needed to replace my SLR. Im kinda bummed about that I know I could do much better with a better camera, but at least I have something to start with. Anyway, Around midnight we went outside to see the fireworks but something else caught my eye it was the moon and the clouds around it.. it looked like a quilt, nice and puffy with small spaces inbetween each section of cloud. I decided to take a picture of that to start the new year after all it was after midnight so that counts right? However I did take another picture this afternoon as the sun was setting because I was worried about how the moon would look and felt that it wasnt the best. I have decided to post both and let you decide which is better, whoever you are, wherever you are. I hope you like them and I look forward to the days to come.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment