Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 10 "Come Home"


Well today is day 10 and I think this is possibly the worst day of my life. I have come to realize that the saying you never know how much you love or miss someone until their gone is a true statement. There were some things going on today that casued Zack my fiancee/might as well be husband to have to unexpectedly go to Texas and we are not sure for how long. The biggest complaction is that I have no way to get intouch with him or to see him. Its only been 4 hours and I miss him so much already. I have learned very quickly not to take people for granted and to hold on to all of the good things. Just incase your wondering no he did not die, and no we are not breaking up that I know of. All I can do is wait and see what life has instore for me until he can come home again. This picture is a sunset on our first vacation. We watched it go all the way down. One thing I know is where ever he is in Texas if he looks at the sunset Ill be looking at it too. I love you!
Laura

3 comments:

  1. awe the last statement is very sweet. Absence makes the heart grow fonder so they say but it they never tell you how hard it is. Take it from an old married lady sometimes these little interuptions in our life are good for us. we stop we reflect and we appreciate more. throw yourself into a hobby while he is gone and focus on that and keep watching the sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing i can add to what Laura said. reflect, appreciate, love and do everything you can to grow while you are apart, that is the best way to make it through the valleys of life. keep watching the sunsets, but make sure you grab a couple of sunrises also...keep your eyes on the horizon, you never know what will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much for your comments, I keep telling my self only good things will come from this and I hope that is true. I defently plan on seeing alot of sunsets in the time being. Thank you both agian

    ReplyDelete